Complaint Review: Jessica Bolin

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Akron Ohio United States of America
Jessica Bolin

Jessica Bolin Motion city media Motion city hosting www.motioncitymedia www.motioncityhosting.com Jessica Bollin stole my money and is a liar, she never paid the refund and is claiming I refused a refund Internet

*Author of original report: Jessica Bolin is a liar and a thief

Jessica Bolin agreed to build a website for me.  She took my money and NEVER did a single thing for it.  She is a crook and a thief.  She will rob you if you do business with her and then she will lie about giving you a refund.  She will sign a contract with you and then laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

www.JessicaBolin.com agreed to build a website for me.  She took my money and NEVER did a single thing for it.  She is a crook and a thief.  She will rob you if you do business with her and then she will lie about giving you a refund.  She will sign a contract with you and then laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

www.Motioncitymedia.com is owned by Jessica Bolin she agreed to build a website for me.  She took my money and NEVER did a single thing for it.  She is a crook and a thief.  She will rob you if you do business with her and then she will lie about giving you a refund.  She will sign a contract with you and then laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Bolin/internet/Jessica-Bolin-Motion-city-media-Motion-city-hosting-wwwmotioncitymedia-wwwmotioncityhost-863549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Bolin

Jessica Bolin is a liar and a thief

AUTHOR: fmgrowit - (United States of America)

Jessica Bolin owner of www.JessicaBolin.com aka www.MotionCityMedia.com aka www.MotionCityHosting.com aka AFemaleProdigy (self proclaimed) Filed a rebuttal that is completely misleading.  She claims to have tried to resolve the issue and offer me a refund to "make me go away" and while this is true (she did offer a refund) she never paid the refund. What is a reasonable time to wait for a refund?  I waited 6 months and got nothing but excuses for why she hadn't paid the refund.   After countless emails requesting the promised refund, she stopped replying all together.  That is why I took the extraordinary action of filing a complaint on-line.

She claims I became difficult.  I suppose there is some truth to that in that I insisted she give my money back.  Again, she never refunded a single penny of my money and now she is telling lies all over the internet.

Jessica Bolin in a thief and if you like your money in your own pocket, don't do business with this woman.

Don Carey
www.WholeLeafTobacco.com
Suppliers of Premium quality tobacco completely tax free