Complaint Review: Jessica Carotenuti, jessofdoom.com

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Barbara — Ohio United States of America
Jessica Carotenuti, jessofdoom.com
Haverhill, Massachusetts United States of America

Jessica Carotenuti, jessofdoom.com Jess of Doom, Crack W****, Heroin Addict, Child Abuser, Sex Offender, Pedophile, W****, Hooker, Prostitute Crack W****, Heroin Addict, Child Abuser, Sex Offender, Pedophile, W****, H*****, Prostitute Haverhill, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I cannot wait

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Do you have a mental illness??

*Consumer Suggestion: Lies

I met this stupid b**** in a Face Book group and she added me telling me in a private message she thought I was funny. okay. cool. No problem on my end with that but every time we talked afterwards the conversation always degraded down to either sex or drugs. Feeling awkward I would just log off. I didn't want to hurt the young s**** feelings. She even told me of how she would cheat on her boyfriend or what ever the poor stupid f*** is to her, with her dealer for free drugs.

All while acting like shes at work. I even tried to engage the guy in conversation but he couldn't keep on any topic for more than five minuets. After a few weeks this crazy s*** gets online drunk or stoned or strung out. I don't know but she started hitting on me. Hard! Telling me of her crazy fantasies about getting a** raped and.. I don't want to repeat it but people should know.

How she even began to fondle HER OWN SON in the bath and as she put it hes handy capped and didnt know what was happning!!! I was sick and literally I threw up. [continued below]....

..... Thats when I told her off and blocked her. I tried to tell her boyfriend but he just argued with me about me being a liar and blocked me! I just want to warn anyone who deals with her and for someone to please call child protective services. This is scary serious, if all of this is really happening then Im scared for the child and his home environment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Carotenuti-jessofdoomcom/Haverhill-Massachusetts-01832/Jessica-Carotenuti-jessofdoomcom-Jess-of-Doom-Crack-W-Heroin-Addict-Child-Abuser-1026637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Carotenuti, jessofdoom.com

I cannot wait

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

After the multiple reports this individual has posted I can't wait until these people sue this person to the ends of the earth!~!! What kind of lowlife posts things like this without hard core proof!!!! Good luck in court "Barbara"

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Do you have a mental illness??

AUTHOR: mzdoom - (United States of America)

Again this is the same person or persons harassing me ..my family.. and my friends.. via the internet..this is slander at its finest and i will find out who you are!!!.. I for one think this person reporting these lies needs mental help..again this is the same person who said they had a "psychic vision".. that my child was being abused....

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Lies

AUTHOR: Robert E Fraize - (United States of America)

This is the same lie adam daniels was accused of