Susan

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Abonymous — Hampton Virginia United States of America
Jessica Casey Attorney
9963 Warwick Blvd. Ste B Newport News, Virginia United States of America

Jessica Casey Attorney Law office of Casey Legal, P.C. Bad Lawyer, Rude. Can Not Trust Her. Do not go to this attorney Newport News, Virginia

*General Comment: Free consultation

*General Comment: Irresponsible

*Consumer Comment: I only briefly chatted with her, but she seemed quite professional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My clients are always welcome to have an in office consultation with me

*Consumer Comment: Great attorney

This attorney will take your money and will not deliver. Do not go to this attorney. She will not return your calls. She will blame everyone else but herself. I am filing a Bar Complaint against her. If she has done the same to you I suggest you do the same. Go to VSB.org. She is in Newport News, VA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Casey-Attorney/Newport-News-Virginia-23601/Jessica-Casey-Attorney-Law-office-of-Casey-Legal-PC-Bad-Lawyer-Rude-Can-Not-Trust-Her-821710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Casey Attorney

#1 General Comment

Free consultation

AUTHOR: Nena - (United States of America)

Stop lying, why is it when I called you first told me $50 for talking and when I called today it was up to$75??

#2 General Comment

Irresponsible

AUTHOR: goz041 - (United States of America)

It is irresponsible to allow users to make remarks against a company or person and remain "abonymous". How do you know this isn't a competitor or competitor's mouthpiece? If they have a problem with an entity, they should stand behind the comment with their name. Bev ****

I only briefly chatted with her, but she seemed quite professional

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

I called her a while ago as a dead hooker was found in the trunk of my car, and I was looking for someone to defend me. She was polite, and informed me she mostly did wills and house deals and such. However, she seemed VERY nice. Sexy voice too.

Unrelated, but I did get acquitted as it turns out the police didn't have probable cause to search my trunk; if you need a defense lawyer, I would DEFINITELY call Saul Goodman, he is the best!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My clients are always welcome to have an in office consultation with me

AUTHOR: JRC Attorney - (United States of America)

I am the owner of this firm and assure all of my clients a free consultation with me if they have any issues.   I strive to have all of my clients satisfied with my representation of them.  If you would like to resolve these issues you have, please schedule an appointment to come in and speak with me and I will be happy to discuss any problems you had with my representation.

Great attorney

AUTHOR: Georgiaboy - (United States of America)

Attorney Jessica Casey has represented me on a couple of occasions. She is both professional and courteous. I highly recommend her. I wouldn't listen to the report saying she's been anything less than great. Some people are impossible to please or even worse, filing completely false reports.