Complaint Review: Jessica Hindman

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Jessica Hindman
1234 Unknown St. Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Jessica Hindman - Jess Hindman Horseback Riding Lessons, Horse Sitting, Un-Insured & Un-Experienced Columbus, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BTW...

*Consumer Comment: Yes, it was me that started ALL of the DRAMA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Drama Queen.

*Consumer Comment: Incorrect Information

*General Comment: Jessica Hindman

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Amusing.

Jessica Hindman is an un-experienced beginning rider that is giving riding lessons in the Columbus area. She has no experience giving lessons and very little training experience. She doesnt have insurance, she doesnt have experience, and she does not have enough equestrian skills to be teaching others. This is dangerous, and unprofessional--she could cause serious injury due to her lack of horse knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Hindman/Columbus-Ohio-/Jessica-Hindman-Jess-Hindman-Horseback-Riding-Lessons-Horse-Sitting-Un-Insured-Un-Ex-527776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Hindman

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BTW...

AUTHOR: jhindman - (United States of America)

I want to add that you did in fact post this and NOT your ex-boyfriend. Look up the word "syntax."

Yes, it was me that started ALL of the DRAMA

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Jessica, it doesnt shock me that you would get on here in response to my apology, and deliberately try to start MORE DRAMA--and then blame it on me.

I dont know who you think has such an opinion about me, but considering that no one really knows who I am I find it silly that someone would "know about me". I had done no business with anyone prior to recieving my clients from Walkers Stables--so how is that they would "know about my drama queen tendencies" ? Youre stories never add up, and its ridiculous to continue this on again and again.

Considering I havent said anything negative about you on the internet, or started anything via websites like yourself, I am finding it hard to see why I would be the one to blame for all of this DRAMA.

And about the youtube message, I wouldnt consider this a nasty message, I would consider it a very kind message considering all you have done. "I cant believe you write nasty stuff about me on the internet but keep a video of you riding my horse at my barn on your account. Please remove it." Your response to my original message was much nastier than mine. I do believe it was something to the extent of "get a life f*k you" or something like that. So, Yes, I am the nasty one.

It will never end with you, ever. Im sure you will just write something else in response. Why dont you go ahead and tell me who it is that has such opinions about me then, why dont you give me their telephone numbers so I can ask them about it? You could put it in your next post, why dont you tell them Ill be giving them a call.

And what do you think this makes you look like?? Let me take your own words and apply them here "This is a prime example of the drama and idiocy people can expect when dealing with you."

So get one last good post in about how immature and drama filled I am, because Im not going to respond. So make it a good one Jessica. Thanks.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Drama Queen.

Lauren (of Wilson Hill Stables):

You had a reputation of being a drama queen before I even said a word about my experiences at your barn and the experiences of your ex-boarders. When I began lessons with my current trainer, she literally laughed when I told her who my last "trainer" was, and said she had heard some INTERESTING things about your barn. When I looked into Walker Training Stable, the barn manager at the time said she warned a couple of your boarders about your drama queen tendencies when they moved. The horse community is a small one and unfortunately, YOU have created your reputation yourself.

You're right - this will be online for however long this site is up. However, I have plenty of references that will dispute this posting and I encourage anyone considering doing any sort of business with me to ask for them - I have nothing to hide. Not to mention, anyone who does read this and reads these comments will see how absolutely psychotic you are to stalk me online and to enlist your friends (and by "friends" I'm guessing the 14 year old who was making fun of my septum piercing on your Myspace page after I left your barn?) to do the same. Are you SERIOUS? You're how old?

Whether your ex-boyfriend posted this or not is of no matter. This is a prime example of the drama and idiocy people can expect when dealing with you.

Thanks for the nasty YouTube message too, btw.

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Jessica,

I, in fact, am the reason this report was filed. I, did not, however write it.

Unfourtunately, due to you deciding to write a defamatory 'rip-off report' about my business, this sadly happened. I have been majorly affected by your actions, and will have to deal with this for the rest of my life.

While trying to keep track of your actions online, I had my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) help me follow you via google searches and in the forum world. I needed help making sure you werent trying to ruin my business by placing this essay you wrote about me on as many different pages as you could--so I enlisted him, and my other friends to help me.

I find it ironic that you assumed it was me, and decided to write that people in the horse world were petty and pathetic--when really that describes your actions directly. I am trying to move on from this juvenile e-venge aspect of my new life as a business owner, but it seemed to keep popping up on the internet.

I think that his actions were immature, and by repeating what you did to me, just as juvenile. I am sorry that you now have to deal with this, and will have to, for the rest of your life--just like me.

As much bad blood that has been between us, really, for no ultimate reason--I would have not wished this upon you-it really sucks.

You may not have as much experience as others, but you wouldnt do anything to hurt someone. I think that if you give lessons, you are competent enough to make the correct decisions needed. You have enough experience around horses on the ground, and a sufficent enough level of experience riding to guide a beginner rider.

Good luck, and again, I am very sorry that this happened to you. I did not ask him to retaliate, but he couldnt help himself. I recently found out about this after our breakup through some mutual friends.

Sincere Apologies.

#5 General Comment

Jessica Hindman

AUTHOR: Nunya - (United States of America)

I personally have worked with Jessica H and she was unknown to me when we met. She did help me in getting my seat back for ridding. She was very clear that she was not going to get me in the show ring she was very clear that she was not a "trainer" just a rider. She was very helpful and very informative with my ridding. She never mislead me in anyway. It is sad this is written about her due to the fact she was always very upfront and helpful with me. I dont know Jessica other than this, but in my experiences with her and interacting with her several times a week, I would recommend her to anyone. It was more of a friend guiding me through a rough spot and she was great!. To me this just sounds like an angry old acquittance and I dont think this is an accurate depiction of who Jessica represents or is trying to represent.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Amusing.

AUTHOR: jhindman - (United States of America)

First, I would like to say how pathetic and petty people in the horse industry are.

Secondly, I am a college student who, like many other people  in 2009, was greatly impacted by the poor economy. I responded to an ad on Craigslist by an adult woman looking for a little help getting back into riding. I in no way have ever advertised myself as a professional and I let this individual know that I could not train her to show. It was a clear understanding between the two of us that my purpose was to help her with the basics so that she felt comfortable and safe as she refamiliarized herself with riding. I was helping her with that and she was helping me get by while I was unemployed.

Third, I have approximately 10 years of experience with horses and can competantly teach someone the basics of how to stay safe and comfortable in the saddle. This person was not interested in showing her horse nor was she out to learn anything other than the absolute basics and to have someone with a little experience help her without charging her too much money. It is correct that this was my first bit of experience with giving someone lessons. This is negative, how? Did every trainer out there start out with 5 years of experience? Um, no. Again, I have not and am not advertising myself as a professional or even a "trainer." I am an individual helping another individual.

The person filing this "report" is bitter due to a personal conflict that took place quite a long time ago. I am not "giving riding lessons in the Columbus area." All that I did was provide a bit of assistance to a single individual wishing to get back into a hobby she loves, end of the story.