Complaint Review: Jessica Insight

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Psychic Medium Sonyasweets — Chicago Illinois
Jessica Insight
homeless Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Jessica Insight Jessica Rauen, Jessica Insight Fraud, Scam Artist, Unethical Work Practices, Fraudulent Paypal Transcations Raleigh North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Someone is using Psychic Medium Sonyasweets name

*Consumer Comment: Someone is using Psychic Medium Sonyasweets name

*Author of original report: Fraud

This is her facebook page:

www.facebook.com/jessicainsight

Jessica Insight is a low level psychic. She does not even have abilities. She is not a medium but she is mentally ill and she has suicidal tendacies which she shared with me in barbadom. She is very unstable. She has a reputation for harassing psychics and mediums online who she feels are better than her. And trust me there are many of them. But she used too call me on skype 7 days a week. She use too try too stay on the phone for hours at a time which I thought were odd. She use too call, text and email me through gmail for free readings and advice. She was having sexual relations with her boss...which she told me this because she wanted too ruin his marriage.

She also wanted too do so in any way possible in regards too be able too turn others too spy and ruin my clean reputation. I am only doing a report now because the public needs to know what a disgusting person she really is. For what it is worth anyone who has seen this women impersonate me or try too troll my services I will have a reward to give. But only a person who was a fraud would want too do such a thing. She has a assistant that does all her post on facebook. I have never had a assistant no matter what lies she has tried too tell. She is also mentally incapable too deal with society so please be careful when receiving any type of talk from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Insight-/Raleigh-North-Carolina/Jessica-Insight-Jessica-Rauen-Jessica-Insight-Fraud-Scam-Artist-Unethical-Work-Practi-1129711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Insight

Someone is using Psychic Medium Sonyasweets name

AUTHOR: Miss S Stigatto - ()

This needs to be taken down it is not right. I am shocked someone would do this.

Someone is using Psychic Medium Sonyasweets name

AUTHOR: Miss S Stigatto - ()

Psychic Medium Sonyasweets is a good psychic and would never post anything like this. She is too devoted as a person too post such madness. I feel that this is a imposter and the truth will be revealed.

Jessica Insight is a professional psychic who has been giving advice for years. She has a good heart and she is a good person, She would never do anything like this. I can tell you first hand at one point these two were could business associates and I feel this is a client who is impersonating and making both psychics look bad. I feel the truth will come out soon about this. I want everyone too know that all the information in the report has no grounds on who this person really is.

I am sure justice will be served.

Fraud

AUTHOR: A Angry Customer - ()

I just want Jessica Insight too admit her wrong and get some help.