Complaint Review: Jessica Mellin

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Andre — Southfield Michigan United States of America
Jessica Mellin
21671 Frazer Southfield, Michigan United States of America

Jessica Mellin Eric Antoni Clayton, Legends Farm & Kennel AKC Staffordshire BUYERS BEWARE!!! THEY STOLE MY PRESA CANARIO! Southfield, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Matter RESOLVED regarding King.

Buyers Beware! Eric Clayton and Jessica Mellin have stolen my puppy! I was contacted by a mutual friend of Eric's and mine who said that he and Eric wanted to come and see my puppy from a litter I had. Eric really liked my puppy King, a Perro de Presa Canario, and asked if I would be willing to sell him. He told me that he was interested in purchasing the dog, but wanted to first show his wife, who was pregnant at the time. Because our mutual friend vouched for him, I agreed to let him take the puppy to show his wife and kids. After a couple of days, I contacted Eric to see what his wife thought and he said that they loved King and told me that he would meet with me to pay for King. He never did! After constant texts and phone calls, each time that Eric did answer, he would give excuses about why he couldn't pay me at that time. I eventually had to call the police who informed me that because he had agreed to pay me, this was considered a civil matter!! I AM WARNING ANY POTENTIAL BUYER to BE CAREFUL when dealing with these two. [continued below]....
..... They still have my puppy and I am sure they will try to falsify King's paperwork in order to try to breed and sell puppies! I have notified the UKC and AKC that he has been stolen so that King can never be registered!! King is brindle with dark and light streaks through his fur with a black mask and a white streak down his nose. He has white markings on his chest, throat, and all of his toes. He still has his ears but they may crop them. He has light brown eyes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Mellin/Southfield-Michigan-48075/Jessica-Mellin-Eric-Antoni-Clayton-Legends-Farm-Kennel-AKC-Staffordshire-BUYERS-BEWAR-1015230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Mellin

Matter RESOLVED regarding King.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

This matter has been successfully resolved to both parties' satisfaction. There was a misunderstanding between both parties regarding the presa canario puppy "King" but the matter has since been addressed, resolved, and the puppy has been returned to it's owner.