Complaint Review: Jessica Shadwick

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Creative1 — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Jessica Shadwick
138 Abshire Lane Cleveland, Tennessee United States of America

Jessica Shadwick Scammed me for Jack White Tickets. Stay far away from her! Cleveland, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I might be dealing with the same person

*General Comment: JESSICA M SHADWICK THIEF 423 284-3622

Well seems I'm not the only one to be scammed by Jessica Shadwick.  Similar to the story above Jessica claimed to have tickets to the May 15th Jack White show at the Ryman in Nashville.  She had a Craigslist Listing on the Nashville site, however when we began our email conversations and I said I could have my nephew( who lives in Nashville) meet her to pay for the tickets, she said she actually lived in Knoxville.  I offered to do paypal and she said she did not have a paypal or bank account (should have been my first tip off) but that she could do Moneygram.

I asked if she would insure the tickets and send a tracking #, to which she replied she would.  We even had a phone conversation and she assured me she was a college student attending a Christian College in Knoxville and was legit.  I said I need to think it over but that I would get back with her.  She texted and emailed several more times to make sure I still wanted to buy the tickets.

Something never sat right with me, but because I was getting these for my wife's birthday I pulled the trigger and sent the moneygram.  Stupid stupid stupid!  The next day when I contacted her and asked if she mailed the tickets, she assured me she had.  When I asked for the tracking #, I never heard back from her!  That was until I did a search on her name a realized she has scammed people of Ipads and Iphones.

So, I decided to look at Chattanoga Craigslist for Jack White Tickets.  Low and behold there was an exact listing for the same tickets!  So, I created a Gmail account and emailed the listing.  Guess who replies?  Our good friend Jessica Shadwick! We exchange emails back and forth and I let her know I'm interested and can we meet up to buy them.  This time however she says she doesn't live in Chattanoga, but lives in Johnson City.  I reply, "how cool, because I actually live there too"!  Sure enough, she say's she can't meet up but can do Moneygram!

I email saying I need to think about it.  I wait another day, and email her again, but from my actual account and not the Gmail account, and let her know she is busted and is trying to sell the same tickets!  She actually has the never to then tell me she sent my tickets and I should see them in a day or two.  Again, I ask her for the tracking #.  I don't hear back from her.

Meanwhile, she has no idea that the Gmail account conversation she had the previous day is actually with me. She again emails me asking if I'm still interested in the tickets!  Can you believe the stupidity of this girl.  On her Facebook profile she describes herself as  "Fun Loving and Slightly Retarded..."

Although, I'm sure she was joking, she couldn't have hit the nail on the head any harder.  I have passed on my story and all the email, text, and Phone conversations over to the authorities.  My hope is that she is eventually caught and arrested.

What I find so bizarre is that she is soo easy to find on the internet.  I'd be willing to testify if she ever went to court.  I was burned, and I'm hoping by reading my story you'll be extra cautious on the interwebs!  Let my stupidity in believing this girl actually had tickets be a lesson for all of you. Stay far away from Jessica Shadwick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jessica-Shadwick/Cleveland-Tennessee-37311/Jessica-Shadwick-Scammed-me-for-Jack-White-Tickets-Stay-far-away-from-her-Cleveland-Te-884198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jessica Shadwick

I might be dealing with the same person

AUTHOR: chiefknockahoma - ()

Did this person also go by Michelle Snyder, or use the email address charmingbubbles@gmail.com?

I googled that email, and came across a tweet about being scammed, so I'm pretty sure it's the same person.

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: lle143 - (United States of America)

YES I unfortunately was scammed by JESSICA M SHADWICK TOO.

Pretty much same sad story broke college student in Tuscaloosa lives in Cleveland Tennessee needing money to Pay rent and if i would just sent $100 she promised to send the Ipad and let me pay the remainder of the money once I received it.

Of course I was not going to fall for this scam but the idiot thief actually sent me a pic of her face and her license so at that point I said well this has to be legit because what idiot would do that.  Well I now have my answer lol the Idiot Thief Jessica Michelle Shadwick. Anyway long story short-she never sent the Ipad..she never sent my money back and I was scammed just like others.

I am going to get an Attorney and file a Claim against her but hopefully others will see this before she scams them too. Her contact number is 423 284-3622