Complaint Review: Jetaway-Travel

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — Old Hickory Tennessee
Internet USA

Jetaway-Travel Misinformed about theVac Atanta GA

I bought a vac. trip from this co. to Hawaii. I bought it from a Jason Brown and he told me that for the 299.98 price 2 people could fly from Nashille to Hawaii and a condo. Wewould have to pay a 69.00 per person booking fee and the taxs fro the air fare and condo.I sent them 600.00. When I got my travel vouchres from the travel center I found out that what Jason had told me was not how it was.

First of all he told me the total amount for the taxex would be between 190-220 per person. When I got the Doc.'s from the travel center I found out you can't leave out of Nashville witch I was told we could. Also I found out just the tax on the air fair was a min.249 per person.I have tried to get this fixed but there cust. ser. is not to good. I got a parcille refund from the travel center but can't seam to get to talk to the right people at Jetaway-travel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetaway-Travel/internet/Jetaway-Travel-Misinformed-about-theVac-Atanta-GA-1165647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jetaway-Travel