Complaint Review: Jetboarder

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jetboarder — LA California United States of America
LA, California Australia

Jetboarder jetboard, powerski, jetboarder kids, Jetboarder sport, Jetboarder stealth, Chris Kanyaro, Jetboarder sprint, jetboarder adventurer, Bjet Marine, renegade boat. Jetboarder scam LA, California

I would like to make you all aware of what you are buying and who you are dealing with when you purchase a jetboard. I am an ex jetboard dealer myself who has had multiple problems with the jetboard product. When buying my jetboard I was told that all jetboards are assembled in Australia and are checked 3 times before they are delivered to the customer. This was defiantly not the case with my board. When I received my board there was a hole in the piston, 2 missing engine mounts, a faulty electric system and fuel lines connected the wrong way.

When Jetboarder was told about this I was told I do not believe you and was advised that all jetboards are checked 3 times before leaving the factory in Australia. After checking my air way bill I found that my board had never touched Australian soil. It was sent out of China. I checked the address and found that it was the same address of the Cotrum factory?. [continued below]....
..... A company that produce a product called a Power Jetboard the best way for me to describe this product is to say its like a jetboard without jetboarder stickers?. They have 3 models the normal power jetboard, the sporting power jetboard and the kids power jetboard. That come in white, yellow and blue..

Prices start at $900 US for one board with trolley and come down significantly in price depending on how many you buy.. After asking Chris at jetboarder about this I was advised that I would not be able to purchase any jetboards from that factory'. Like most things that Chris advises me this is not true anyone is allowed to purchase boards from this factory!. This is why I have a lot of problems believing that this is a quality Australian assembled product not a cheep Chinese one and get quite offended when it is advertised as Australian assembled:. If you still really want one the chepest way to get a jetboarder is (((competitor's name redacted))) you wont have to pay this jetboarder scamer $10,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetboarder/LA-California-90022/Jetboarder-jetboard-powerski-jetboarder-kids-Jetboarder-sport-Jetboarder-stealth-Chri-826176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jetboarder