Complaint Review: Jetboarder

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jetboarder — Fort Lauderdale California United States of America
Jetboarder
Internet Australia

Jetboarder jetboard, powerski, jetboarder, motorized surfboard, Chris Kanyaro, Bjet Marine, Reneagade boat, jetboarder kids, jetboarder sprint, jetboarder sport, Jetboarder stealth, jetboarder adventurer, jetboa Jetboarder Gold Coast, Australia

I would like to make you all aware of what you are buying and who you are dealing with when you purchase a jetboarder. I am an ex jetboarder dealer myself who has had multiple problems with the jetboarder product. When buying my jetboarder I was told that all jetboards are assembled in Australia and are checked 3 times before they are delivered to the customer. This was defiantly not the case with my board. When I received my board there was a hole in the piston, 2 missing engine mounts, a faulty electric system, fuel lines connected the wrong way, Cracks in the hull and no gel coat on the board.

When Jetboarder was told about this I was told I do not believe you and was advised that all jetboards are checked 3 times before leaving the factory in Australia. After checking my air way bill I found that my board had never touched Australian soil. It was sent out of China. I checked the address and found that it was the same address of the Cotrum factory?. [continued below]....
..... A company that produce a product called a Power Jetboard the best way for me to describe this product is to say its like a jetboard without jetboarder stickers.. They have 3 models the normal power jetboard, the sporting power jetboard and the Carbon fiber power jetboard. Prices start at $900 US for one jetboard with trolley and come down significantly in price depending on how many you buy.

After asking Chris at jetboarder about this I was advised that I would not be able to purchase any jetboards from that factory:. Like most things that Chris advises me this is not true anyone is allowed to purchase jetboards from this factory. This is why I have a lot of problems believing that this is a quality Australian assembled product not a cheep Chinese one and get quite offended when it is advertised as Australian assembled If you still want a jetboarder you can get one much cheeper factory direct or at alibaba.com. I have attached an email that jetboarder sent me to show what scumbags these guys are like.

From: Christopher Kanyaro
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:55:03 +0930
To: Ben Gibson
Conversation: JetBoarder
Subject: Re: JetBoaarder

TO BEN GIBSON

Yes its true that you have got me on many points. I told a few lies to get the sales coming in. Yes they are Chinese boards but they should still work for around 5hrs before you start to have problems. I don't belive you that the board came in broken. They allways look good new. I saw your coments on scam.com I will remind you that this is the way I provide for my family. If you stop my money from coming in I will serously pay someone to come and f*ck a 23 year old c*nt like you up. (I an alot older than you and I have done this before) Look me up on google. Before the GFC I was in the finance industry and charge 35% intrest and never had a defult or anyone say anything bad about me. coincidence???

F*CK OFF DEAD BOY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetboarder/internet/Jetboarder-jetboard-powerski-jetboarder-motorized-surfboard-Chris-Kanyaro-Bjet-Marine-824985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jetboarder