Complaint Review: Jetflicks entertainment

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: scottsmith — itsca Illinois United States of America
Jetflicks entertainment

Jetflicks entertainment Jetflicks Cancelled in 2011 and charged me three times in 2012 with expired card , Internet

A year ago I canceled my account with Jetflicks because I couldn't afford it anymore. A year later I found that they charged me. The card I had with them was canceled because I lost it. I have no idea how they charged me.

I emailed them and they sent me an automated response apologizing and refunding my account. I let it go and then looked back at my bank account and saw they charged me twice since I contacted them!! I have contacted again and I have not heard anything back.

I went and logged on and it says my account is active again. They reactivated my account after I canceled it. They have my information and can charge me without knowing it!! Please help!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetflicks-entertainment/internet/Jetflicks-entertainment-Jetflicks-Cancelled-in-2011-and-charged-me-three-times-in-2012-wit-964606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jetflicks entertainment