• Report: #122057

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Jevene Beauty Supply
18324 Oxnard Street Suite 2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene Beauty Supply ripoff took money from my account will not refund product sent back Tarzana California

This company is a rip off. I was fooled by this online scam to recieve a "free Lap top" I know... this is a scam, but once I completed 2 of the online offers I saw that this was a scam so I cancelled. However, I still recieved the sample of Jevene, I called and attempted to cancel with them directly , however 2 weeks later I noticed $49.95 was taken out of my account by Jevene. I called again attempting to contact some one, I have emailed, and now I am going through the horrible hassle of having to do a charge back on my CC.

This is wrong, I did not order this supply, and I cancelled my membership with them. I want my money back! There is no legitimate way to contact them.

Jason
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-Beauty-Supply/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-Beauty-Supply-ripoff-took-money-from-my-account-will-not-refund-product-sent-back-T-122057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene Beauty Supply