Complaint Review: Jevene Beauty

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Portland Maine
Jevene Beauty
18324 Oxnard St. #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene Beauty ripoff! Tarzana California

My story is like others I've read here~ and I'm furious! I thought I was smarter than to fall for a scam such as Jevene's. I, too ordered the "Free Sample" for $5.95. Got it. Paid for it. And thought what junk- and I should have known better.

Next thing I know, I've been charged $57.90 by this company. I NEVER ordered anything but the "Free Sample". I called twice and left messages. I emailed 3 times, and got no response. Yesterday, I finally talked with a live person who assured me that I HAD in fact signed up as a member- and would be receiving this product every month. I was just blown away!

They took the $$ from my "Paypal" acct. I've never rec'd anything but the sample. The charming little nitwit on the phone told me that it had been shipped on Jan. 31~ so I WOULD get it soon. I intend to refuse it. She told me I should have read the "fine print"!! I told her that she should be ashamed to work for thieves.

Jane
Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-Beauty/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-Beauty-ripoff-Tarzana-California-130132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene Beauty