Complaint Review: Jevene The Essence Of Youth

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:batavia Ohio
Jevene The Essence Of Youth
18324 Oxnard st #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene The Essence Of Youth ripoff I keep receiving their products and being billed for items I didn't order $58.00 worth so far Tarzana California

*Consumer Suggestion: Jevene rip off

I ordered a free sample of Jevene charged $5.95 S&H this was 0n 12-25-04! today is 1-11-05 and i got an order of anti-wrinkle cream which I did not order the amount I was charged is $57.90 ! I don't know how to cancel this jevene stuff, I hope someone can help? sincerely Henry

Henry
batavia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth-ripoff-I-keep-receiving-their-products-and-being-billed-for-it-126665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene The Essence Of Youth

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Jevene rip off

AUTHOR: Teri - (U.S.A.)

I too am being charged for merchandise from this company, they send stuff to me that I never ordered, I am getting tired of "Returning to Sender" all of the time..No one response to the call's or e-mail's either..