• Report: #119307

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Summerville South Carolina
Jevene The Essence Of Youth
18324 Oxnard St. #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene The Essence Of Youth ripoff Tarzana California

I only ordered a sample, which I recieved. Then a week later I got a regular sized bottle in the mail that I didn't order. As I NEVER joined their "club", it shouldn't have been sent to me. I was billed $57.90.

When I tried to contact these people they put you in a looping phone message that they do not pick up. I am having my credit card cancel this transaction since it was unauthorized by me. They can rot in hades before I will send back something I didn't even order.

The stuff smells bad and it makes your skin itchy and red. Avoid this "FREE" sample like the plague. As to cancelling, why should you have to cancel something you never joined in the first place.

Sheril
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth-ripoff-Tarzana-California-119307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene The Essence Of Youth