Complaint Review: Jevene The Essence Of Youth

• Submitted: Fri, November 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:chino California
Jevene The Essence Of Youth
18324 Oxnard St. #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene The Essence Of Youth ripoff dishonest scamming theives Tarzana California

The same thing happend to me that apparently has happend to many,,,at least I don't feel so stupid now. Answered a survey till finally I thought I was through with the surveyand they said they required me to sign up or try 2 things. Well I tried the "FREE TRIAL OFFRE OF FACE CREAM" only did that one because it was supposedly FREE, Oh yeah... except for the $7.95 S/H. I guess that would'nt be FREE would it? Anyhow, I bit. So the thing comes in the mail pretty quick actually, and it is not only a trial size but I'd have to say the container only had about 1/2 teaspoon of cream in it. Well I was pretty peeved, then it got worse, I read the little insert that came in the box, and learned that 14 days from the day I asked for the trial offer, that automatically they were sending me my 30 day supply of Jeven cream at a * ^!@#$&6 discount!!!! Can you beleive it? Some discount too, $49.95 plus $5.95 s/h. Any way I am going to contact this so called business. Luckily I live in L.A. and I just happen to know exactly where Tarzana is even better I know where the street address is too. If they don't give me my $ back, I 'll just get my $ back some other way. As far as their product goes they can have it I don't want it and neither containers have been touched. Jevene Sucks and should really be carefull, because they're going to mess with the wrong person and...well lets just say I certainly wont feel bad for anything that may happen to that company, they deserve what ever they got coming to them.

Daunya
Chino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth-ripoff-dishonest-scamming-theives-Tarzana-California-118803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene The Essence Of Youth