Complaint Review: Jevene The Essence Of Youth

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:batavia Ohio
Jevene The Essence Of Youth
Jevene the essence of youth 18324 oxnard st #2 tarzana, ca 91316 Tazana, California U.S.A.

Jevene The Essence Of Youth ripoff Tazana California

Hi, I was ripped off by jevene the essence of youth, I contacted my bank and told them about being charged for items I did not order from jevene. They looked it up and told me they had not yet been payed and they would file a report on this company and I would not be charged for that order!!!!! I hope anyone out there who's had the same problems I've had will contact the proper people at once to get their problems resolved before these people can rip anyone else off!!

Henry
batavia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth/Tazana-California-91356/Jevene-The-Essence-Of-Youth-ripoff-Tazana-California-126729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene The Essence Of Youth