Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
Jevene
18324 Oxnard St. #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene ripoff Tarzana California

*Consumer Comment: Jevene Ripped me off

I responded to a "fill out the survey" and receive a free laptop ad. Unfortunately, this was a very costly mistake!!! I had a bad feeling while entering in the required information, but, since I have always had good luck in the past, I continued. This cost me $57.90!!! Being a single mother of twin 18yr old boys, and since I make aprroximately $13,000 a year, every cent is precious!!! I will never make this mistake again!!! I have been unable to contact Jevene as to their policies and procedures for returning this item. I would be reluctantly willing to also pay for the return shipping, if I could be assured that my account would be credited for the proper amount.

Brenda
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-ripoff-Tarzana-California-114263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene

Jevene Ripped me off

AUTHOR: Rachel - (U.S.A.)

I responded to a *free* 500 dollar gift certificate. Not only can I not reach anybody from Jevene, I am also being charged $57.00 per month for the smallest bottle of lotion that is NOT worth the price. Even if it was worth the price, I am dissappointed that there is no way to reach Jevene because I want my money back and I want them to quit charging my account. I am a single mother of a 2 year old and I cannot afford these payments.