Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:Missouri City Texas
Jevene
18324 Oxnard St #2 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene ripoff and will not acknowledge the cancelation of my order Tarzama California

I signed up for a Jevene beauty product to test, and when I was not satisfied with the product I called the number to cancel my subscription. The phone number they provided was busy and I tried to call back repeatedly, however I would always get an answering machine that did not identify who I was calling. Now I am forced to cancel the creditcard I used for the order and hope that it will not be a scare on my credit report. I do not know what to do. I am afraid to send back the product they are sending me due to the fact that it may be a wrong address and I will not be able to get my money back.

Ryan
Missouri City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-ripoff-and-will-not-acknowledge-the-cancelation-of-my-order-Tarzama-California-136897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene