Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:Wetumpka Alabama
Jevene
Jevene.com Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene ripoff fraudulent billing refusal to take responsibility Tarzana California

I called the makers of Jevene and they claimed to have no control over the distributers of their product. Janice Boudrou of Jevene said they sell the product in bulk to this other distributor and they aren't involved in the distribution or collecting the payments. WOW!

I am ready to file a class action suit. Anybody with me? I have done all I know to do. I even had to close out my checking account. Jevene won't responde to emails. I asked for no product to be sent (via email) the day after I received the sample because it smelled so bad and it made me break out.

I told Janice of Jevene about the reports ont this website. She seemed surprised! She also said they couldn't do anything about it. Hah! Maybe we consumers should.

Janet
Wetumpka, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/Tarzana-California/Jevene-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-refusal-to-take-responsibility-Tarzana-California-122570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene