Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Fri, November 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:patuxent river Maryland
www.jevene.com Internet U.S.A.

Jevene Beauty Products ripoff my free sample was supposed to include shipping and handling, then I was told it would be $3.95 but they charged me $57.90 and shipped out a full size jar I did not order. Internet

I was drawn to a site that advertised a free gift card for filling out a survey. At the end of the survey to get the card, I was asked to try any two offers. One was a free beauty sample. I was then asked to pay for shipping only. They charged my account $57.90 (it was supposed to be $3.95) and sent a micro jar that was practically empty. I definately did not want to order any more of the product, but was sent a full size jar a few weeks later. I did not open it, and returned it to sender.

I found out my account was then refunded some money, and they kept $15.00 for a dime sized dollop of creme they call a free sample. What a rip off! I had to cancel that card just to keep them from continuing unauthorized activity with my bank. I was finally able to get a 1818 number for them, but you can't talk with anyone. Tthe mail box is full and they hang up on you.

patuxent river, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/internet/Jevene-Beauty-Products-ripoff-my-free-sample-was-supposed-to-include-shipping-and-handling-118890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene