Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2005

• Reported By:High Point North Carolina
Jevene
18324 Oxnard Street, Suite 2Tarzana, CA 91356 Nationwide U.S.A.

Jevene is making deceptive offer and defrauding those who order sample. They are STEALING! It's a scam. Tarzana California

Jevene is a scam and a rip off. I ordered the free 30 day sample and paid the shipping. Before I even had the free trial sample, they sent a larger size jar and debited by account for $57.90 which I never authorized.

I immediately tried to call and contact the company but no one answered the phone, their was no message to leave a voice mail, I sent an email to cancel but never got an answer. The next day I called my bank to dispute the charge and even though by law I didn't have to return the product I did. Now jevene is disputed my dispute!

I have copied every complaint on the "Rip-Off" report and sent it to me bank along with my continued dispute and informing then that I will file a complaint against Jevene with the Attorney General of NC and report them to the Fair Trade Commission! If someone would like to start a class action, count me in! This is a fraudulent electronic transfer as well as deceptive advertising, making false claims and I don't even know what else!

Janice
High Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/nationwide/Jevene-is-making-deceptive-offer-and-defrauding-those-who-order-sample-They-are-STEALING-127936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene