Complaint Review: Jevene

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
Jevene
www.jevene.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Jevene ripoff All in all, for a free sample of cream I didn't like, I am paying a total of $24.89 Tarzana California

There was an offer for a free Dell laptop sent to my email address. In order to claim it, I had to accept "free" offers.

I signed up for a free sample of Jevene skin cream which they immediately took $7.95 out of my account for shipping. Once I received the sample, 2 weeks later, they immediately took out another $57.90 from my account and shipped another bottle before I had time to try the first one.

I didn't like the product and cancelled but the 2nd shipment was already on they way. I had to return the product unopened once it arrived. When my account got credited the money back, it was only $42.46; having a difference of $15.44.

When I finally got through to Customer Service, I was told that $7.95 was for shipping and there was a 15% "restocking fee". When I sent the package back, it costed me only $1.50 with the US Postal Service.

All in all, for a "free" sample of cream I didn't like, I am paying a total of $24.89. In my opinion, I think that's a pretty expensive "free" sample.

Lori
Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/nationwide/Jevene-ripoff-All-in-all-for-a-free-sample-of-cream-I-didnt-like-I-am-paying-a-total-of-118889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene