Complaint Review: Jewel Be Mine

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: maeganf0531 — candler North Carolina
Jewel Be Mine
Internet USA

Jewel Be Mine sent wrong item, lied about product ordered, blocked my email Internet

*Author of original report: Conclusion

*Author of original report: response to rebuttal.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WE DID SEND THE RIGHT PRODUCT!

A family member ordered a bracelet for me in gold for my birthday... My birthday was 2 months later, upon opening it, it was in silver and looked bent.  I looked up companys website, they have no contact info on website.  I then had to look them up on facebook to get a working email address.

After emailing them, they said no exchanges or returns after 14 days, even though they sent wrong product. They then blocked my email address from correspondence with them. Make sure to read fine print on their website, they actually have a place on there that says if you order a product, they can send you a similar product and not the one you actually ordered.  These people are crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewel-Be-Mine/internet/Jewel-Be-Mine-sent-wrong-item-lied-about-product-ordered-blocked-my-email-Internet-1053971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewel Be Mine

Conclusion

AUTHOR: maeganf0531 - ()

This ended up being a huge misunderstanding. The company was very concerned after seeing my review. They gave me a $20 gift card to resolve this. It wasnt good towards shipping costs, but that was ok.  I was very pleased and no longer have any ill will with this company!

response to rebuttal.

AUTHOR: maeganf0531 - ()

I did not put anything untrue on facebook... simply the same story i posted on here. They just dont want customers to read it.... I have went back to their website since reading this rebuttal. Alot of changes have been made to website since I wrote this... the contact link is now working, it wasnt before. and the shipping and return page has alot of things reworded, deleted and added to it.

This bracelet was ordered in gold, not silver and the invoice was changed in their favor... Times like this, I wish I had kept email where it was ordered!  I now own two silver bracelets exactly alike thanks to this bs company. I reordered this bracelet yesterday in GOLD from a reputable company and with free shipping! I loved this companys products until this happened, now I will share with EVERYONE how crappy they are!!!  o and they never even acknowledged that I mentioned the bracelet was bent, like it had been worn and stretched out!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WE DID SEND THE RIGHT PRODUCT!

AUTHOR: Natalie - ()

We are extremely shocked to read this complain. We are a very serious company, always trying to offer the best customer service, and to make our customers happy, as any store we have exchange policies, our policy is 14 days for exchanges and returns. We do have a contact us information on our website, and also a tab on the right side of our web where they can contact us. This customer sent us an email about an order that she placed more than two months ago, she made a mistake an ordered the wrong color, she said she ordered a gold bracelet however we have the invoice of this order where it is clearly shown that she ordered in Silver. We did everything on our hands to help her, we even offered her a 15% discount, however it is not possible for us to exchange an item after two months. We have proof of our email communications, we NEVER blocked her email address from our correspondence. We banned her from our facebook account because she was posting negative and untrue comments on our facebook page, and we reserve the rights to discuss any problems on our social media. We don't have any fine print on our website as she said, we clearly explain all our policies on our website. We hope to fix this problem and to remove this bad and untrue review of our website.

This customer tried to made up a story, trying to return her item, our philosophy is always to have happy customers, but sometimes our hands are tied, because we can forget this is a business, and we need to follow our policy rules, what is good for one it should be good for another one.