Complaint Review: Jewel of the Desert/Chris Harman

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jason Garda — Las Vegas Nevada
Jewel of the Desert/Chris Harman
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Jewel of the Desert/Chris Harman ,Some other complaints about Las Vegas, Yasimine introduced me to him. Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: Update

Jason Garda

Alright, for some complaints.  Mainly, is I'm looking for a new employment all week, and apparently,

my reputation or whatever is a problem for some of these potential employers yeah, in Las Vegas even, yeah.  Alright.

Basically I worked for Harman, at Jewel of the Desert for one.  Jobs on my resume are fair game right......

So, yeah we partied alot to say the least, and yeah Yasimine Damavandi, hi I'm Jason Garda by the way,introduced me to him.  They set up events and so on around the Las Vegas strip and other places.  Thing about it, is well, not really want I want to do anyway.  Harman, and whatever, partied way a little to much, kinda a drug culture party life, whatever but still, but I dont need to go into to much of his party habits to start.

Problem is Yasimine had me me thrown in jail later for 6 months,  and completely lied about our relationship.

I recorded music with Chris and Yasi, and gave Yasi rides to school, people like Yasi and Chris are users.

After working with Harman (sure there were good times but sitting around with no oppurtunities and a messed up reputation and no job isn't so fun.  Also, endless people in Tow Trucks in Las Vegas, Harmanish style, seem to insult bus riders or are mabey Yasi saying remember when you had a car.  People like Yasi and Harman are users and cruel.

Anyway also, Maverick Helicopers I guess in Las Vegas, often loudly, annoyingly, and so many other people in helcopters fly around my propery and gock at me all day.  If people wish to be all around my property all the time, they should say who they are and why they wanna be around me.  Messing up my private life, and freindships and so on.

And Las Vegas emplyment currently, not giving me a fair chance at anything and no calls back on 5 applications so far and responces like "We'll call and let you know," "My manager isn't in right now," "Could take a few weeks,"  "We'll get back to you," and they haven't of course.

There's cool people in Vegas but some of these 'bad apples', I guess, keep demanding attention often.

So this is the complaint.

Jason Garda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewel-of-the-DesertChris-Harman/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Jewel-of-the-DesertChris-Harman-Some-other-complaints-about-Las-Vegas-Yasimine-introdu-1070445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewel of the Desert/Chris Harman

#1 General Comment

Update

AUTHOR: Jason Garda - ()

I made this ripoff complaint but had to re register to a new account here at ripofff report.

-Jason Garda