Complaint Review: Jewelry County.com

• Reported By: KB — Youngstown Ohio United States of America
Jewelry County.com
4850 Sugarloaf Prkwy, Suite 209-112 Internet United States of America

Jewelry County.com Another rifoff - bogus company Lawrenceville GA, Internet

I purchased a pair of magnetic earrings at Jewelry County.com on 12/12/12.  I received an email confirmation that the items would be shipped within 23-72 hours.  It is now 12/27/12 and I have not received these earring.  I am further furious that I submitted my confidential billing information to a bogus company.  Telephone complaints remain unanswered with the recording saying "goodbye".  I sent approx-imately six emails to customer service and to the contact page on the website with no response.  I am turning this company over to the our local Better Business Bureau and am fearful they will use my confidential financial information fraudulently.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewelry-Countycom/internet/Jewelry-Countycom-Another-rifoff-bogus-company-Lawrenceville-GA-Internet-987490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewelry County.com