Complaint Review: Jewelry Television

Jewelry Television
po box 105658 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Jewelry Television billed me double for a purchase atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: 3 Bracelet Orders

I ordered two bracelets, one sapphire, one ruby priced at $39.99 each. The Sapphire one came first then a few days later the ruby on e arrived.

The bill came with charges of $46.98.  $6.99 was shipping for both bracelets. The bill was for only the Sapphire bracelet.   I wrote a check for $46.98 on November 14,.2012    I received a bill to day Dec. 12,2012.

It shows the payment for $46.98 but now shows both bracelets   with two charges  of$39.99  total of $79.98.   They never took off the $46.98 I paid. I only owe them $33.00.

I wrote a check for $33.00 and a letter to them and the place where the payment goes about this so will be mailed tomorrow.  I guess I will wait and see what the results are.  I am just tired of being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewelry-Television/atlanta-Georgia-30348/Jewelry-Television-billed-me-double-for-a-purchase-atlanta-Georgia-981331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewelry Television

3 Bracelet Orders

AUTHOR: JTV Laura - (United States of America)

Paula,

We apologize for the confusion. According to our records, we show you ordered a bracelet on 10/19/12 - order 80634718, using your Preferred Account card for the amount of 46.98.  That is the
first bill you should have received.

Then, on 11/05/12 we show you order two additional bracelets - orders 80912410 and 80912220 each costing 39.99, also using your Preferred Account.

The first bill you should have received would have been for the 10/19 purchase of 46.98.  The second bill  for 79.98 would have been for the purchases on 11/05.

If you have any other questions about your orders or account, we'll be happy to help. Give us a call at 800-581-3002. ~JTV Laura