Complaint Review: JewelryByNET

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
JewelryByNET
PO Box 604672, Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 646-216-8507
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

JewelryByNET, The Jewely Direct Network, Inc. Charged my card then refused to remove charge after letting me know they don't take Canadian Credit Cards. Even though it accepted my card and took the charge. New York Internet

I was excited to order a ring from JewelrybyNet.com and after submitting my CC info twice, as the first time it said my ADDRESS WAS INCORRECT - I looked to confirm they had charged me TWICE.

I called over and over again, only to get answering machine all day and night - then emailed only to have them tell me rudely that in the small print it says they don't accept Canadian CC's... however it DID accept mine, charged my card etc and all I wanted was the money to be put back on.

I then left another VM, and emailed only to have my emails go unnoticed. The charges are STILL on my CC and am now having to charge back. So not only did they steal from me, but they didn't bother to ANSWER any calls or emails other than the first one which was horribly rude and provided nothing to help rectify the situation.

Jean
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JewelryByNET/internet/JewelryByNET-The-Jewely-Direct-Network-Inc-Charged-my-card-then-refused-to-remove-charg-447507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JewelryByNET