Complaint Review: JewelryCounty.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: frangot — Marlboro New Jersey United States of America

JewelryCounty.com Never received my order. They do not answer the phone or emails. Internet

I ordered a bracelet from JewelryCounty in September and never received it.  My first email questioning the delay was answered and I was told the item was out of stock but I would receive it by the end of September.  It is now December 17th and I am still waiting.  When I try to call, I get into the telephone system and at the end I am told they can not take my call and then they say GOODBYE.  My emails are not answered.  Do not order from this company!

I placed the order because I received an offer from KGB to purchase earrings.  I never got these either but got a refund from KGB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JewelryCountycom/internet/JewelryCountycom-Never-received-my-order-They-do-not-answer-the-phone-or-emails-Inter-983562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JewelryCounty.com