Complaint Review: Jewish Israeli Yellow Pages, Dag Media, Dapey Assaf

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: dum — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Jewish Israeli Yellow Pages, Dag Media, Dapey Assaf
Atlanta, ga Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Jewish Israeli Yellow Pages, Dag Media, Dapey Assaf DAG-Jewishyellow.com - Jewish marketing solutions Fraud! Only one word is enough Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: What. NO SUCH THING

After read all the stories about this company, I can't agree more about the option for a civil law suit and I am surprise why no one has done this yet.

My story is pretty much the same, sale rep came to my office presented the "wonderful referral service" and made the phone call on the spot to his boss "Mr Perry Eldad", create a three payment plan for total of $2077.40.

Of course, nothing happened as was agreed. First pmt was cashed before the contract came effect, ads department took a month to create the ad, then referral sales kept telling me to call me back. Two months went by, I went to the website where my business listing should already be there on the day after I signed up the service, nothing can be found.

Another wild goose chase, I got no where. Email the rep, no response. I start to research the complains about this company, and found many, many complains. I think if we get together, it should be able to be a class-action law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewish-Israeli-Yellow-Pages-Dag-Media-Dapey-Assaf/Atlanta-Georgia-/Jewish-Israeli-Yellow-Pages-Dag-Media-Dapey-Assaf-DAG-Jewishyellowcom-Jewish-marketin-679174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewish Israeli Yellow Pages, Dag Media, Dapey Assaf

What. NO SUCH THING

AUTHOR: Frank G - (United States of America)

There has never been a class action suit.  This company has only 6 complaints on the BBB.  Why are all of you trying to bash this Jewish Company.  They do business 23 years.  No one is ever listed next day, I didnt even get that with yp or my google rep.  I signed with this company.  They took about 3 weeks and made everything.  I changed the add and the website becuase I wanted to make changes.

They made it from scratch for me.  They worked with me to get it to where I was happy and changed things several times.  Took about 2 months but that is only because I kept asking them to do more  things.  They didnt even charge me more for all the times I ammended things.  My first and best advertising experience!  And I am still getting clients referred to me every year and my business has quite a lot of jewish people coming here now.