Complaint Review: Jewish Yellow Pages

• Reported By: Heidi — New York New York United States of America
Jewish Yellow Pages
706 Avenue U Brooklyn, NY 11223 Internet United States of America

Jewish Yellow Pages Ripped Off for $875 Internet

In April 2012 I received a call from Jewish Yellow pages in  Gravesednd Brooklyn 718-520-1000.  It was a pushy sell where they said they had many referrals for psychotherapists.  They came to my office and taled fast about building a working relationship to help me build my Psychotherapy practice.  It cost $875 and I received nothing.  No referrals, phone calls clicks to my website NOTHING I was completely RIPPED OFF.  When I told them what happened they hung up and I never heard from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jewish-Yellow-Pages/internet/Jewish-Yellow-Pages-Ripped-Off-for-875-Internet-989229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jewish Yellow Pages