Complaint Review: Jfyc

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2007

• Reported By:Kingsland Georgia
Columbia South Carolina Colombia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Jfyc JFYC has taken 84.00 from my account Colombia South Carolina

I just checked my online bank account and discovered that this company JFYC has taken 84.00 from my checking account. I have no clue who this company is or what they even do. There is a phone number that comes on the check that shows on my account and when you call it you are instructed by an automated voice to leave a message. WHO is this company and HOW did they get my information. I am going to contact my bank tomorrow morning and will report what they tell me.

Kingsland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2007 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jfyc/Colombia-South-Carolina/Jfyc-JFYC-has-taken-8400-from-my-account-Colombia-South-Carolina-276495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jfyc