• Report: #322041

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:lawrence Massachusetts
Jfyc
South Carolina Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Jfyc jfyc wiped out my checking acount Columbia South Carolina

i checked my acount today and every dime of my money was taken out by a company called jfyc apparently it was a check over the phone #001 after calling my bank they told me they would investigate.i contacted my bank imediatly and they were no help at all the will investigate it.i have checks pending on my account they have no bounced and im being charged overdraft fees im a single mom i only get paid evry other week this company just cost me about $300

Singlemom
lawrence, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jfyc/Columbia-South-Carolina/Jfyc-jfyc-wiped-out-my-checking-acount-Columbia-South-Carolina-322041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jfyc