Complaint Review: Jfyc

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Waterloo Iowa
Jfyc
Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Jfyc stole 84.00 from my account Columbia South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: CALL THE COLUMBIA, SC POLICE DEPARTMENT!

If any one has any idea how to get ahold of these people because they stole 84.00 out of my account by sayintg they worked for AOL and I do not even have AOL as my internet provider I have my local cable company. I have tried to contact these people and first they said it would take 21 days and now I can not even get ahold of them at all I just keep getting a recording. So if anyone has any idea plase let me know. Thank you for your help.

Amy
Waterloo, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jfyc/Columbia-South-Carolina/Jfyc-stole-8400-from-my-account-Columbia-South-Carolina-269989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jfyc

CALL THE COLUMBIA, SC POLICE DEPARTMENT!

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

I am trying to get anyone and everyone that has been affected by this company as I have to call the Columbia, SC Police Department and ask for SGT O' Connel. I worked with him and I received my funds back because Compass bank saw things my way. I printed off report after report from this web site and they sided with me. It can be done - I told SGT O that I am ready to file charges. He has to turn it over to the Sherriff office as it is their jurisdiction where they are located but I think the more people he hears from and the Sherriff office gets reports on they will move on it.

Chad in Allen, Texas