Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube # 1579

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Diego — Clown Grove California U.S.A.
Jiffy Lube # 1579
6011 Westminster Blvd. Internet United States of America

Jiffy Lube # 1579 Pepper Tree, Inc. Rip Off by Jiffy Lube Westminster, California Internet

Went to Jiffy Lube at 6011 Westminster Blvd. Westminster, CA 92683 for a simple oil change. Tui, the associate, convinced me to get the $59.99 high mileage deal. I agree. Then, he said it would cost an additional $39.99 for the differential cleaning. I agreed to that. Total was going to be around $100.00.

When the work was done, I was presented with a bill of  $151.41, and I was asked to sign the invoice saying that I agreed to all the extras, including a charge for extra oil, and anti-freeze (I thought that was included in the price.). I refused to sign, since I was never told by Tui about all the extras he was going to do.

The manager named Brian was called. He agreed that I was misinformed, and deducted a mere $13.00 of my bill for the extra oil. Did not deduct the rest because the work was done.

I feel that Jiffy Lube pulled a bait n switch by quoting one price, the hitting me with a higher price of services not requested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-1579/internet/Jiffy-Lube-1579-Pepper-Tree-Inc-Rip-Off-by-Jiffy-Lube-Westminster-California-Interne-564006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube # 1579