Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube #1740

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sean — long beach California United States of America
Jiffy Lube #1740
3311 Katella Ave los alamitos, California United States of America

Jiffy Lube #1740 FRAUD ALERT!! DOES NOT COMPLETE SERVICES! los alamitos, California

I had a previous issue with this business where they did not check my fluid levels after completing a routine oil change service. I had my previous SUV serviced and drove 2 blocks to the Autozone in los alamitos to purchase a part when I noticed my engine coolant was completely empty. Upon going back to the Jiffy Lube the manager promised me 50% off my next service and when I asked him to verify that he had put the notes into my account he said he had done so.

When I took my vehicle in for service the next time there were no such records in my account and the manager refused to honor the agreement. I took my vehicle elsewhere for service. This was approx in 2010-2011.

On 09/05/12 I brought my girlfriends 2010 Toyota Prius to this location for a oil change. After completing the service Oscar the customer service manager asked for payment. At the counter I asked Oscar if they had checked the fluid levels as the Coolant was well below the 'low' line that is on the coolant reservoir. He told me that they had checked all the levels and topped off anything that needed topping.After paying I went out and checked the coolant reservoir and noticed that it was still at the same level - well below the 'low' line.

Twice now have I gone in for service and the employee's at this location have not completed the tasks in which were designated within the service that I paid for. They did not honor the original 50% off my next service visit, nor did they put the notes into my account. That makes twice that I was lied to straight to my face by the employee's of this location, on top of which they have failed to provide the basic services that I paid for. Twice they have put me in a unsafe situation, leaving engine coolant levels low or non existent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-1740/los-alamitos-California-90720/Jiffy-Lube-1740-FRAUD-ALERT-DOES-NOT-COMPLETE-SERVICES-los-alamitos-California-939351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube #1740