instrument

• Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — overland park Kansas USA
Jiffy Lube #1930
8625 W 151 st. overland park, Kansas United States of America

Jiffy Lube #1930 This Jiffy Lube store #1930 charged me for a transmission service that they did not do. The store manager Matt called me and said that he forgot to do it and couldn't do it. It had to go to Lexus. Scammed by Jiffy Lube store #1930 151st Antioch, Overland Park, Kansas

I recently had my Lexus serviced at a Jiffy Lube store off 151st and Antioch. The store number was #1930.  They told me that I needed a transmission service at a certain mileage.  I agreed to let them do the service. After 25 minutes or so my car was done. I proceeded with signing the papers and paying the store.

I got a phone call a day or so later from the store manager saying that they did not do the service and for me to come back in for it to be done. I was shocked and extremely dissappointed. Then I wondered if they even did anything to my car or if they even changed the oil. Then I looked and saw there was no oil sticker on my window.

I took the Lexus back up there so they could actually do the service. I spoke to an  assistant manager and he was being very polite and took care of the situation. He was unaware of the situation. It turned out that my Lexus transmission could not be serviced because it was a sealed transmission. Only Lexus could do the service. He offered to refund my money and to talk to the store manager about this situation. The store manager Matt lied to me and my husband about servicing the transmission. He did refund the money I spent on the service. I will never forgive this place or ever go back there.

I am lucky I found out about this service not being done. I wonder how many other people have been lied to or scammed at this store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-1930/overland-park-Kansas-66223/Jiffy-Lube-1930-This-Jiffy-Lube-store-1930-charged-me-for-a-transmission-service-that-th-504654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube #1930