Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube # 2153

• Updated: Tue, October 05, 2010

• Reported By: James — Hurst Texas United States of America
Jiffy Lube # 2153
800 Bedford-Euless Road W Hurst, Texas United States of America

Jiffy Lube # 2153 Allied Lube Texas L. P. Did not fill coolant and washer fluid. Did not vacuume floors. Did not put washer on drain pan plug causing oil leak Hurst, Texas

I purchased a signature service on 08/16/2010 for an oil change at this Jiffy Lube. It included changing oil, changing oil filter, checking wiper blades, vacuuming floors, washing exterior windows, checking and topping up all fluids. Their service checklist stated that all this was done or levels were full. After I reached home, I noticed that the floor was not vacuumed as stated. This cause suspicion that led me to check under the hood. When I checked under the hood I found that the coolant tank and washer fluid tank was empty. The technician did not put back or replace the washer on the oil pan plug. This caused oil to leak onto my drive way for  3 days till I fixed it myself.

I called Pam Tierney at their customer service line 1-888-853-1093. She told me that some from the shop would call me.  I was contacted by Richard from the shop later in the day and asked me to take back the vehicle to the shop. I told him I did not want to do it since I had lost trust in them. I asked him to give me a gift card or coupon that I could use at another Jiffy Lube location. He agreed and said he would call me back.

I have not heard anything back from these people yet. They have not responded to a BBB complaint that I filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-2153/Hurst-Texas-76053/Jiffy-Lube-2153-Allied-Lube-Texas-L-P-Did-not-fill-coolant-and-washer-fluid-Did-not-v-647921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube # 2153