planetary

Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube, Precision Tune, Mr. Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc Any auto service

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2002

• Reported By:Essex MD
Jiffy Lube, Precision Tune, Mr. Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc Any auto service
anywhere in the U.S. Baltimore, MD, Nationwide U.S.A.

Handicapped and Elderly, Victims of Oil changes and tune ups Jiffy Lube, Precision Tune, Mr. Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc

I am trying to find out if there are people out there that have taken their vehicle to a company, like Jiffy Lube, Precision Tune, Mr. Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc... that have had unpleasant experiences.

Was your vehicle returned to you in worse condition than when you first brought it in for the work to be performed? I am not trying to say that these are bad companies, but I am compiling some stories that may be of some intersest to see if there may be a nationwide problem.

I live in the Baltimore, Maryland area, but I am not confining myself just to my area. If you have a story that you would feel comfortable in sharing, I would like to hear from you. And even more so if you are handicapped and elderly. Please e-mail me at my address: GoldiefromMd@webtv.net. I will not publish anything without your knowledge or consent. Anything that will be published on this site will be by your full knowledge and consent. Your confidence is of the utmost importance to me.
Mrs. Goldie Blankenship- JR Rip-off Reporter

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Firestone

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Goodyear

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Precision Tune

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube-Precision-Tune-Mr-Tire-Goodyear-Firestone-etc-Any-auto-service/Baltimore-MD-Nationwide/Handicapped-and-Elderly-Victims-of-Oil-changes-and-tune-ups-Jiffy-Lube-Precision-Tune-M-8566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube, Precision Tune, Mr. Tire, Goodyear, Firestone, etc Any auto service