Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Submitted: Sat, July 31, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 31, 2004

• Reported By:lake villa Illinois
Jiffy Lube
5800 N Ashland, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Jiffy Lube ripoff Car Wreckers they call themselves pros? NOT! Chicago Illinois

I pulled my newer car in to Jiffy Lube to get an oil change. Work was completed, and I drove off. A mile later I was at a a stop light, and some dude was yelling at me.

My oil was squirting out. My new freaking car! So, I drove 1 mile (through town) with no oil! Because jiffy rip was too lazy to remove the old seal and put new one right over the top of it! Wow, how smart. I called jiffy corp. in Texas and they really did not care. So, I'll never ever go back to these fools. I only go to dealer from now on.

Doug
lake villa, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2004 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/Chicago-Illinois-60626/Jiffy-Lube-ripoff-Car-Wreckers-they-call-themselves-pros-NOT-Chicago-Illinois-101580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube