Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:mayslanding New Jersey
Jiffy Lube
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey U.S.A.

Jiffy Lube stole my wallet Egg Harbor Township New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Yeah, me too.

The night before when i came home from work i decided to leave my wallet in the car. Mind you no one but myself knew that i had left it there pinched between the console and the passengers side. So the next morning my husband was doing something nice for me by taking my car to get a simple oil change.
When the oil change was finished, one of the employees is to vacuum the car. While the employee is vacuuming the car my husband is standing outside looking through the window seeing what the employee is doing inside the car. About a good five to ten minutes goes by and all is supose to be finished.
When my husband got home we decided to see how much money was in my Wallet but when i went to the car there was no wallet there where i left it. Since it was to late to call the place i went striaght to the police station and made a report.
The next day i told the manger what had happened and i also told her that if her employee was vacuuming my car for over five minutes shouldnt my car be clean? But it wasnt only the drivers side.

Devilsangel12327
mayslanding, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/Egg-Harbor-Township-New-Jersey-08234/Jiffy-Lube-stole-my-wallet-Egg-Harbor-Township-New-Jersey-440388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube

Yeah, me too.

AUTHOR: Jake - (U.S.A.)

I lose stuff all the time...

But I usually blame it on the dog, and he doesn't compensate for my lost socks.

Stop wasting people's time... Take care of your own crap bub.

improvements