Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ih8a$$holes — Fort Collins Colorado
Jiffy Lube
3703 S Timberline Rd Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Jiffy Lube Didn't replace drain plug and cause my engine to cease Fort Collins Colorado

I went to the Jiffy Lube at 3703 S Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, CO. for the signature service. When I arrived I was not told hello or good morning, just "what do you need?" They were rude and unprofessional. When I complained about the service, they told me if I didn't like it don't come back. Afterward, while I was driving my oil indicator and check engine light came on and then my car came to a dead stop. I called road side, they said I had no oil, the drain plug was missing. When I called Jiffy Lube to ask for a refund of my signature service and compensation for my ceased engine, they laughed and said they nothing to do with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/Fort-Collins-Colorado/Jiffy-Lube-Didnt-replace-drain-plug-and-cause-my-engine-to-cease-Fort-Collins-Colorado-1111234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube