Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

Jiffy Lube
6445 Gulfton Houston, Texas United States of America

Jiffy Lube oil change ripoff Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to know more

On 3/21/2012 my stepson took my wife's car to Jiffy Lube for an oil change.  I could not do my own oil change; as he had borrowed the car for several weeks.  After he returned the car to us in late May, I checked the oil and found it to be 2 quarts low; and the old oil filter was still in place.  This is a low mileage car which does not leak or use oil.  I was charged $42.50 for 3 quarts of oil.  Fortunately the engine was not damaged; but I will never darken the doorway of any Jiffy Lube again.  If you want it done right; do it yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/Houston-Texas-77081/Jiffy-Lube-oil-change-ripoff-Houston-Texas-922710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube

We would like to know more

AUTHOR: Jiffy Lube Customer Service - (United States of America)

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a less than positive experience when you visited one of the Jiffy Lube service centers.  We value our customers and the last thing we want to do is let you down.  We would like to know more about this experience.  Please feel free to contact us with any additional feedback you might have.    Thanks
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC