Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Snurok — hallandale Florida USA
Jiffy Lube
735 W HALLANDALE BEACH hallandale, Florida United States of America

Jiffy Lube Hallandale Beach Jiffy Lube Rippopff on 735 W HALLANDALE BEACH Blvd, Florida hallandale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Jiffy Lube International Response

Recieved a coupon for an oil change in the mail for Jiffy Lube. Said 19.99 for up to 5 quarts of oil.

Went to the Hallandale Beach Blvd location, spoke with the Indian manager about the coupon to verify its $19.99 before commiting to their service.

He said yes includes everything, then said to drive the car inside the shop. As I approached to bring my car inside a female member of their staff stopped me and as I approached with a flyer. I stated I have a coupon for $19.99 oil change and she said the coupon only entitles me to their $40 package deal with the oil change, not the oil change alone.

I waste my time and gas money driving to this location only to find out they are Ripoffs and should be out of business for defrauding the public.

Do not go to ANY Jiffy lube, they are out to scam people. Got to a reputable place like Firestone or Tire kingdom, goodyear, etc., where the honor coupons they advertise.

Jiffy Lube is for suckers and idiots!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/hallandale-Florida-33009/Jiffy-Lube-Hallandale-Beach-Jiffy-Lube-Rippopff-on-735-W-HALLANDALE-BEACH-Blvd-Florida-ha-998123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube

Jiffy Lube International Response

AUTHOR: Jiffy Lube Customer Service - (United States of America)

Hi there - We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our service centers are franchise owned so prices and coupon acceptance vary by location. We would like to pass your feedback along to the appropriate franchisee. Could you e-mail us at jiffy-lube-customer-service@shell.com with your contact info, both phone # and e-mail address?  Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.