Complaint Review: Jiffy Lube

• Reported By: Theygotme — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Jiffy Lube
14th ave & bell rd phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, messed my vehicle up, lost oem parts phoenix, Arizona

Took vehicle in, they lost two parts that bolt my air filter together. Toyota doesn't sell just the fasteners, you have to buy the whole assembly....cost is over $500. It was all fine and dandy, they said they would replace it, no problem until they found out how much it cost. This was over a week ago and I've been playing hell to get them to pay for their mess up. I've called corporate 5 times including the presidents office about this issue. Nobody, I repeat nobody has gotten back to me about this issue. To make it even worse they made me go ahead and pay them for the stinking oil change, I was refused to pay initially but they weren't going to let me leave so I ended up paying. It's over a week later and still no replacement. I've used Nifty Lube for years, never again!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jiffy-Lube/phoenix-Arizona-85023/Jiffy-Lube-Jiffy-Lube-messed-my-vehicle-up-lost-oem-parts-phoenix-Arizona-807774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jiffy Lube