Complaint Review: Jill st James

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: lady ice — London United Kingdom
Jill st James
Texas Dallas U.S Internet United States of America

Jill st James This company sends me an email every other day to pay them for a reading Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jill Saint James-Numerologist

*Consumer Comment: Not educated

*Consumer Comment: Jill Saint James is Not a Scam

I have Been send a email by this company every other day, The same email send to everyone else. Lucky for me I have not response to theses emails. Pleases do not response to this company has it is a RIPOFF!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jill-st-James/internet/Jill-st-James-This-company-sends-me-an-email-every-other-day-to-pay-them-for-a-reading-In-547779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jill st James

Jill Saint James-Numerologist

AUTHOR: ALEXANDRA - (Canada)

I ordered Jill Saint James, numerology report and lifepath guide, and am pleased to report that after carefully reading all her expertise, Ms. Saint James, is right on target!! She described my personality to a science.....I was quite impressed! My own father was an infamous astrologer, so I have been following this sort of thing, all my life....Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Jill Saint James, and may others, have an open heart and mind, for the guidance that you deliver!! Much love, respect! ALEXANDRA MARCELLA MANOLESCO-AMI

Not educated

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You may well be a consumer but you are definitely NOT an educated one if you believe in astrology.

Can anyone actually believe that stars that are million of miles away can have some sort of effect on your life? Sorry, that's just plain stupid.

Use a little common sense people.

Jill Saint James is Not a Scam

AUTHOR: Sandy - (USA)

Jill Saint James runs Life-Answers.com. From my research is looks like they have been in business for over 15 years and she is very well respected. Her Numerology Horoscopes are amazing and I consider her reports the most accurate on the web. I have been studying Numerology and Astrology for over 20 years so I feel pretty confident that I am an educated consumer.

Life-Answers offers Free reports and if you purchase one and are unhappy they will refund you your money. You can also unsubscribe from their mailing list at any time. This is hardly a scam. I would encourage anyone to try a Free report to find out for themselves.