• Report: #207672

• Submitted: Thu, August 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By:Mesquite Texas
Jim Adler & Associated
3D/International Tower Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Jim Adler & Associates are crooks and Thiefs!!! Ripoff Dallas Texas

* : they ripped me off too

*Consumer Comment: Delighted with Adler

I had a vehicle accident on 5/18/06. I was pregnant at the time , so I was advised to hire an attorney for the injury portion of my claim. I hired Jim Adler and Associates. I waited and waited and waited to her from the, regarding my settlement. after 3 months of no action. I called to see what it was they were waiting for. I was advised by Daniel Jimenez that they were waiting on chiro bills, loss wage forms and the rest of my itemized bills. I call the chiropractor to see what the hold up as. I was told by the doctor, that they told my attorney to advise me to come in for one more visit before he could release me or send any bills. I called the attorney office and asked them how I was supposed to know that I had to go back in for one last treatment. The case manager acted as if he had no idea what I was talking about. It took me 3 days to obtain info that was taking them 3 months + to obtain. To my surprise they charged me 33.3 percent and 186.00 case expenses for work that I DID MYSELF. No one could tell me why I was charged and my case manager told me that he did not understand why I was charged either. I would not suggest anyone hore these crooks!! They force to fire them and then they charge you for worh they did not do. I believe my case was so minimal, they knew they would not get any money anyway, so they took their sweet time. They are such THIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakeisha
Mesquite, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Adler-Associated/Dallas-Texas/Jim-Adler-Associates-are-crooks-and-Thiefs-Ripoff-Dallas-Texas-207672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Adler & Associated

#1

they ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

i did have the ones in dallas, and they are nothing but a scam agency. they have you do all their work, and never contact you. robert casitllo was so out of the loop, that he didnt even know the company i filed against had filed for bankruptcy. it was all over the news and in the paper. what kind of attorneys office are you that no one knows whats going on. thats why i call him the texas scammer. i should have gone with anyone else, maybe brian loncar would have done better. at least he wouldnt have lied everytime i called up there, saying he "just got off the phone" with them or "just left a msg" i must be psychic because i called everytime he just got off the phone

Delighted with Adler

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

It's too bad you had such a horrible experience with them. First of all, regarding the 33 1/3%, that is a standard fee that all attorneys will take from your settlement if they handle a case with no money up front. I am sure you read it several times in the documents you signed and initialed.

If it is not too late, I would suggest calling the firm and requesting a new case handler. The one we had here in Dallas was very sharp, sent us letters and called us almost daily, and we ended up with a check in the neighborhood of $2000 after our accident.

Call them and get a new case worker. Jim Adler did very well for us. Good luck!

mothers