ED Magedson – Founder
Jim Click Hyundai East, Select State/Province USA
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona
We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickly. We were given maintenance for life with the vehicle. We lived in Phoenix so it was a all day trip when we came down for our oil changes. The 1st oil change was good but then it took a turn for the worse. We started having nothing but problems after getting our oil change and always having to bring our vehicle back to the Mercedes dealer after having it here for service. We started having front end issues and was informed that the vehicle was in a accident, this made us feel like we were lied to a deceived. Why wasn't this disclosed at the beginning. We were given no answers. We recently had a oil change on June 26, 2014. Once again our car is sitting at the Mercedes dealer with almost $5000 in damage that was never disclosed. We tried contacting the dealership several times but once again no one returned our call. After almost 4 days, we finally got ahold of the GM but he was leaving for the day and said he would call back next week. This makes us feel like we were just no one and they didn't want to take care of us. Below you will find exactly what is wrong with our car and the Mercedes dealer said all these problems were there when we purchased this car.
1. Ac not blowing cold air--the receiver/dryer is leaking and needs to be replaced--$544.43
2. coolant warning and fan started acting up. The engine fan is faulty and would need to be replaced--$895.83.
3. The intake manifold is broken internally--$1940.46--can cause check engine light to turn on-can cause it to run rough-it is a big sealed metal box for the air intake--inside are a lot of flaps and vents that open and close to make the correct amount of air go into engine--stored fault code for air intake.
4. The crank pulley/vibration dampener is separating and the engine belt is cracked--$658.68
5. The vacuum pump and centrifuge cover is leaking oil--$707.20
6. Suspension--the thrust arm bushings are broken, lower control arm bushings cracked and sway bar end links are worn--$1411.18 + alignment after repairs--$199.95
7. Left front tire are wear bar
This doesn't make any sense. Where is the safety inspection sheet???
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Click-Hyundai-East/Select-StateProvince/Jim-Click-Hyundai-East-We-purchased-a-2006-Mercedes-C-280-from-this-dealership-back-in-1163723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.