Complaint Review: Jim Hefty State Farm Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Auburn Indiana
Jim Hefty State Farm Insurance
367 W 7th Auburn, Indiana U.S.A.

Jim Hefty State Farm Insurance Unethical and Unlawful Activity including Transfer of my Insurance Policy to ex-wife new account Auburn Indiana

After over 25 years of service with Ray Hefty, Jim Hefty took over his accounts. Mr Jim Hefty and his staff made repeated errors on my account with multiple polices and then lied about it and were rude. The worst act was when Jim Hefty transferred my original 20 year plus vehicle policy into me ex-wifes account even though she was not on the title. This took my discount. Then when I had a claim on another portion of my policy Jim Hefty called to berrate me and accuse me of deception. When he and his staff broke the law. He spoke in a very unethical manner and according to my new agent Mr Hefty can be turned into the Insurance Board; however, it is a small town and I do not wish any further account harm to come to my relatives who have policies. Stay away from the agency.

Former Auburnite
Auburn, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Hefty-State-Farm-Insurance/Auburn-Indiana-46706/Jim-Hefty-State-Farm-Insurance-Unethical-and-Unlawful-Activity-including-Transfer-of-my-In-438243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Hefty State Farm Insurance