Complaint Review: Jim Lighton

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anonyoums — Kent Ohio United States of America
Jim Lighton
Brentwood Drive, Kent Ohio 44240 Kent, Ohio United States of America

Jim Lighton James Clyde Lighton Stalker, Harrasser because I would not go out with him. Follows me, says he want to see my ti*s, where am I going, he says all i can see is ti*s and a*s Kent, Ohio

Jim Lighton, 63 is a stalker and harrasser. Follows me around in his car or bike. Told the landlord and nothing was done. He has a camera in apartment window and a device attached to garage outside. Has hit neighborhood children. and threaten to padden me and children. he is very very nasty, will constantly make sexual remarks on my way to the dumpster when I take my trash out. he said he the landlords ((((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) so - even though he is white and the landlord refuses to help me out. This guy Jim Lighton is a danger to me and other woman and children. Everyone should be aware. i now have high blood pressure and othe medical problems due to this stalker. He is a very dangerous troublemaker and I will move out of this neighborhood as soon as I can. Have reported him and had a advocate and nothing was done but lipservice.

He is on Brentwood Drive Kent, Oh 44240. Don't move to this neighborhood !!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Lighton/Kent-Ohio-44249/Jim-Lighton-James-Clyde-Lighton-Stalker-Harrasser-because-I-would-not-go-out-with-him-Fo-540850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Lighton